Microsoft App V 5.1 Online Training
Techrepack offers this The Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) 5.1, which is an Administrator’s Guide in providing information and acts as a step-by-step procedure to help you administer the App-V 5.1 system and its components. This information will be valuable for system administrators who manage large installations with many servers and clients and for support personnel who interact directly with the computers or the end users. Candidates would require installing the App-V 5.1 sequencer, the App-V 5.1 client, and optionally the App-V 5.1 shared content store. Tech Repack helps the candidate to understand the packaging solution and to distribute virtual applications to leading software deployment tools – including Microsoft® System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft App-V 5.1 Servers. It is an excellent platform to learn about the software and to excel in the field of IT.
The App-V 5.1 client is the component that runs a virtualized application on a target computer. The client enables users to interact with icons and specific file types to start virtualized applications. The client also helps obtain application content from the management server and caches the content before the client starts the application. There are two different client types: the client for Remote Desktop Services, which is used on Remote Desktop Session Host (RD Session Host) server systems and the App-V 5.1 client, which is used for all other computers. Using either the installer command line should configure the App-V 5.1 client or by using a PowerShell script after the installation has been completed.
Get yourself quipped with this hotcake like course to invade the industry. Techrepack assists you every walk of this online training.
Here is the detailed curriculum:-
In depth information on APP-V Online Training Course Content.
Microsoft Application Virtualization ( APP-V ) it Contains 3 Key Components.
1. SG SEQUENCER.
2. SG SERVER.
3. SG CLIENT/ SG USER.
Over view of Application Virtualization App-V 5.0
- Application Virtualization Overview
- Application Virtualization Concept
- The role of the client
- The role of the Sequencer
- The role of the management server
Planning and Installing the Microsoft Application Virtualization
- Overview of App-V Installation.
Application Virtualization Management Server
- Overview of the Application Virtualization Management Console
- Publishing Applications into the Application Virtualization Environment
- Modifying Published Applications and Configuring Version Upgrades
- Performing Management tasks.
Planning and Installing the Microsoft Application Virtualization Client
- Planning the Application Virtualization Client Deployment
- Installing and Configuring the App-V Client
- Managing Client Configuration Features using PowerShell V3.
Planning and Deploying the Application Virtualization Sequencer.
- Overview of the Application Virtualization Sequencer
- Planning the Sequencer Environment
- Installing and Configuring the Application Virtualization Sequencer
- Sequencing Applications for Virtualization
- Upgrading Existing Packages
- Advanced Package Options
- Sequencing a Web-based Application
- Standalone Packages
Migrating from Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.6 to 5.0.
- Overview of the Migration Strategies.
- Preparing the environment, prerequisites and best practices.
- Configuring co-existence.
- Converting Packages using PowerShell.